Gwyneth Paltrow has compared her husband Chris Martin to Pablo Picasso.
Gwyneth Paltrow

The 'Glee' actress says her Coldplay frontman husband - who she married in 2003 - is a "musical genius" and asking him for tips on singing would be like approaching the legendary Spanish artist for painting advice.

She told American Elle magazine: "[He's] a musical genius. It's like living with Picasso and being like, 'Should I make a little something-something?'"

While Chris is a notoriously private person and often refuses to be photographed with his spouse, Gwyneth - who has two kids Apple, seven and five-year-old Moses with him - says she can understand why he doesn't want to be known as part of a celebrity couple.

She explained: "He makes music for his fans, and he doesn't want people to conjure a lame famous couple when they're getting into his music. I get it."

Gwyneth also revealed she loves "inspiring" people through her lifestyle newsletter GOOP and is delighted when people approach her for tips.

She said: "What I love is inspiring people. People come up to me and say, 'I want to have two kids and wear a bathing suit and not feel terrible about myself. I see how hard you work, and it makes me feel like I can do that too.

Source: Bang Showbiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home